Monday, March 26, 2012

Spring Break

For Spring Break, we had a blast, water, water, snow cones, and more snow cones, movies, friends, and fun!
 
I spent the week, lifeguarding and enjoying the boys.  They had friends almost every day at our house.  We loved it. They went through twenty pounds of ice with snow cones at our house. . . probably 1000 water balloons. . .Every day, we had to refill our hot tub. . .
  
One day, we went to the movie and for snowcones.  They had them half price, if you dressed up appropriately.  Spencer was sporting a stylish white mustache. (mustache was the theme for the day) 
Spring Break was a BLAST -- it wore me out, it taught me all the things I need to plan for the summer, and I can't wait for the fun of summer! 
Posted by Picasa

This is my view of life from my cell phone.

1 comments:

Lorraine said...

After all this practice, in your next life you could apply for a job as a cruise director.