Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Dr. Seuss Bathroom

So, I am getting smarter and working with my enviroment rather than mourning my losses :), in other words, I downloaded the drivers for my computer and can use that as a resource now!:)

A few weeks ago, we were wahing my old shower curtain in the boys bathroom, and I decided that I wanted to change it out. . .So, I got busy, painted it (Thanks Denise for the help on that!), did some online shopping, searched for cute ideas on the blog, and went to work! I love how it turned out, I still want to do some vinyl fish and a Dr. Seuss saying. . .but for all who are fearful of a bathroom of boys ;) -- here you go!

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Sara said...

So cute! I can't believe you painted the curtain--amazing! The little details are nice too--love the faucet towel holders! Where did you find the Dr. Seuss hand towels?

Unknown said...

I think it looks great! And I love the Dr. Seuss theme...very fun!

Catherine said...

I love the towel hooks, that's just brilliant!

RhubarbLady said...

Pottery Barn definitely has some cute stuff-we browse online occasionally. The update looks great and I like the idea of vinyl fish and lettering.

Nicole said...

That is just too cute!! Looks amazing!! ps I will bring your air bed back before your company!! Thanks for letting us use it!

Jenson Family said...

The cutest! I love it!

Anny said...

Deana that is so cute! I wish we could come see it in person, but this weekend isn't going to work out. We were trying to see if we could work things out and come down, but it's been a little too crazy at school for Stoyan. I hope your weekend turns out great! Love you!

Emily said...

SO cute, I love the bright colors and who doesn't love Dr. Seuss??

Natalie said...

oh boy, its been forever since i browsed blogs. it was great to catch up on yours. i can't believe ryan's getting baptized! holy cow, he can't be that old!

and those pictures mary took....LOVE them! she is very talented! i loved the ctr ring one.

and the bathroom looks GREAT! way to go! yes, boys bathrooms aren't too much to get excited about...but Dr. Seuss is a great idea! i love the colors!

The Olsons said...

Very cute! The towel hooks are great. Did you buy or make it?

Browns said...

So cute Deana! Maradel told me you were doing that! I love it! You painted that on the shower curtain? I am confused! It all looks way cute!

jakeanddeana said...

To clear it all up, I didn't paint the shower curtain, Pottery Barn Kids had the curtain and towels, I painted the room from brown to blue. Jake and I did the towel hooks together though!