Monday, February 1, 2010

Monster Jam

Last night, Jacob, Ryan, Jake and my Dad went to the Monster Truck Jam at Chase Field. Ryan has gotten interested in Monster Trucks for a few months. . .he was up late watching tv and found that they were on EVERY night at 10 pm, so he decided that once a week he could watch them. . .Friday is the day. So, when we saw them coming to town. . .he started asking. . .little did he know, we already had tickets!

Despite his face in the picture, he LOVED it! Jake let him have the camera, and I am the proud owner of about forty pictures taken from the third tier of Chase field. But it was a fun night!

R
The
Posted by Picasa

Somehow, I messed up the pics, but not to worry -- Ryan loved "Gravedigger" and so did Jacob, but Jacob also loved "Donkey Kong" but that was because he came in first! The boys, Jake and my dad had a wonderful time.

Spence and I spent a fun filled evening together, other than soem needful errands I needed to run, the night was all scripted by Spencer. We started off by finishing the errands and then we were off to Denny's for dinner (remember it was his choice :)). My mom met up with us to eat. After dinner we wnet and got blizzards at DQ and we were home to watch Liberty Kids for the evening. At around 9:30, I asked if he wanted to go lay down with me in my room, and he was asleep in just a few minutes. We enjoyed our evening as much as the boys!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Of course they LOVED it! That is the ultimate boy event!! SO fun for them! And Spencer getting to hang with his mom!

Sara said...

I bet my kids would love that too! We have never been!

Becky and Brian said...

We went a couple of years ago as a family for Brian's birthday. It was fun but very loud! I am glad your boys loved it so much.

Mike and Deb said...

Sounds like a blast!!! I have a little (like) boy here who would LOVE that too!! Hope you are well!

Allie said...

How fun! It's kinda nice just getting quality time with one child, huh?