Sunday, February 7, 2010

Ryan's Baptism

Ryan's getting baptized on Saturday! He is getting so excited! To invite our family members, my AMAZING Visiting Teacher, Marry Jordan, took some pictures of him for my invitation! Here are a couple that I LOVED. . .I used one of them for the invitation! Marry is a photographer in Gilbert. . .if you are looking for someone that goes beyond the "norm" and is just amazing. . .well, she's your girl! Thanks Marry!


If I didn't get you an invitation, and you want to come, we would LOVE to have you!

3 comments:

Sara said...

I love the picture showing the CTR ring! Congrats on your special day Ryan!

Allie said...

So cute! I also love the picture with the CTR ring. Hope it's a great day!

Nicole said...

Such great pics! What a cute idea with showing the CTR ring!