Friday, February 5, 2010

Viruses Abound


Life is never boring at our house. This morning I had a list of things to do, and I was trucking along putting out a fire from the office and getting the kids off to school. All of a sudden, a crazy thing tried to take over my computer -- no worries my virus protection and firewall will take care of it, right? Wrong. My computer that has all of the books for the office was taken over, and right now, I am sitting on needles, wondering if I will have any of my information when the microsoft calls me back. . . the stress! Did you remember it is tax time and EVERYTHING was READY for the taxes? Did I mention we are having company next week?! I just have to hope that it will all be there. . .I watched the guy break my computer as I sat there! Say a lttle prayer for me, will you?!

2 comments:

Allie said...

I will! Ugh, that stinks!...
Good luck!

Emily said...

Holy cow, I hope it works out!