Monday, May 17, 2010

Letter to the Tooth Fairy

 

Ryan has terrible teeth. I hope they get better when he has his adult teeth. He has cracked several teeth and everytime I see our good Dentist, he always says, I have never seen teeth like this on kids -- not a good sign. Anyway, Ryan had one tooth that when really bad quickly, and had to be pulled and a spacer installed. Ryan was very concerned when he lost the tooth and getting paid by the tooth fairy, so I suggested a letter, he wrote:
Dear tooth fairy,
My tooth was pulled out today but I lost it. If you don't belive me ask my mom. I will give it to you when I find it.
Sincerly, Ryan
I just love this kid, I was surprised to have him show me the letter right before bed. It worked, somehow the Tooth Fairy came up with ten quarters for him. She probably should have left a note telling him if he dosen't take better care of his teeth, she is going to leave him bills for the Dentist! LOL
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Emily said...

Ha! Poor kid. That is such a cute letter!

Nicole said...

That's a cute letter. The tooth fairy must have asked you if it was really true that the dds pulled his tooth. So funny.

Sara said...

Cute letter! Zach was told to get a spacer so he wouldn't need braces. 10 quarters???--your tooth fairy spoils him. I used to give 2 quarters and then when Cameron was living with us...he got 4 so I upped it to 4 quarters now. Let's hope the kids don't compare at school :)