Sunday, May 23, 2010

Guess what I did?!

Tee Hee! Except for one minor post, I am all caught up with posts for this month! Yippee! But. . .I just thought I would show off my accomplishment for the weekend. . .
On Thursday night, this mom who really likes to go to bed in the evening, was up until 12:30!!! Putting this quilt block together. I am taking a quilting class and the pattern is a little different. . .( I can't believe I am posting this on my blog) but. . .

It took me quite a while that night, (obviously) to get it put together, but I had to do TWO more in addition to some other assignments. . .so, I had to try my hand at another one. . and guess what?!

It worked -- I CAN do HARD things!
Now, if I can just get on emy other quilt and oh year, I can make a list five mile long of things taht need to be done. . .but hey, I AM doing HARD things!

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

I didn't know you were into quilting. It's fun to make things and quilts are not only pretty but they're useful as well. I hope to see more of your projects. Making something makes me happy too.

Nicole said...

Good Job getting all caught up!! Quilt and house look awesome!

Natalie said...

holy cow! i love your mittens! when did you find time to do them already! you are cruisin! i absolutely love your fabrics!

so proud of you!