Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Take me out to the Ball game!

Ok, so we have been BUSY!!! A week ago, Friday, Jake's brother, Owen, his wife, Janell, and their four children came down to visit from Utah. The day they came -- we went to a Diamondbacks game! SO FUN! I LOVED it, and I don't care much for baseball.

 

Our seats were awesome -- we had bleacher seats, and there was a special -- but we were in the area that if Jake and Owen had not had thier arms full, and Jake sat where he started off sitting, they might have caught homerun balls! Two that were hit and landed on either side of where we were sitting! So exciting!
 

My neice, was wise and fell to sleep, and apparently, Jacob was afraid he would be bored, and was right -- so he read!
 

We loved our trip to the ball game, and can't wait to go again!
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Emily said...

I love baseball games, probably my favorite to actually go to out of any sport. The best part is the food! It looks like you guys had fun and great seats. And I am glad Jacob thought ahead!