Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Chuck E Cheese

 

 

 

So, I am not what you would call a cool mom, and I hardly do exiting things with my boys, but every once in a while, I live on the edge -- one of these once in a whiles came last Friday -- I took Jacob. Ryan, Spencer and four of their friends to Chuck E Cheese for pizza and fun. The boys mostly had a good time -- there are always things they like, and things they don't but the ticket thing was "the BEST" part, and deciding on which prize they would take was such a dilemma -- but they had a good time, and I got to be the "cool mom" -- I will enjoy those quick glimpses of what the cool mom does every once in a while!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

RhubarbLady said...

Yes! The cool mom thing-that makes three of us-you, April and I that have blogged in the last few months about taking our kids to Chuckie Cheese. That April just started a trend for us. I'm glad your boys and their friends had fun.

RhubarbLady said...

Oh, Jessica got to go on the trip to Europe from her French teacher sponsoring a trip through a company called EFTours. It included airfare, hotels, tours, breakfast and dinners and was fairly reasonable. Jessica paid for it with some saved college money (now gone-yikes!) and earning money by working every few days cleaning at my parents home (my dad says their indentured servant ha, ha, still has a couple of years left to pay off her France trip.)

Miriam said...

Hey, just checking out your blog. Fun!

Sara said...

The kids had fun--thanks for taking them!

Natalie said...

My kids would be so jealous if they knew you went to Chuck E Cheese! Looked like fun!

Becky Bevans said...

that was one our favorite hang outs
Hey I will call tomorrow what about the lesson on the 27th is it gonna work :) Have a great day girl