Thursday, July 3, 2008

Memories

I got this from a friend's blog. I thought it would be fun! I hope you will play along. Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments

1 comments:

Jenson Family said...

Ok here's my memory! I remember how when I first moved into the ward you were at Christmas Caroling at Paces like 5 days after you had Spencer - I was like - she is my hero! And I remember talking with you about c-section vs. Vbac-ing and you totally talking me through your experiences, and then when they cut me open and told me Janers was breech I thought, I need to call Deana! Then, I still remember you sitting with the RS presidency on my "getting to know you" visit on my couch. I remember many a late night Sonic visits for DC and venting! LOVED the Phoenix convention with you. Running down the street to borrow ingredients when I was in the middle of cooking dinner (wasn't it rice or something basic?) that was sooo convenient! How great you were to take care of my house (and still are!), and my renters! Basically, always knowing that I can count on you for anything at ANY time... I feel bad because I don't do anything for you and you do so much for me! Driving by Kanosh I always think of you! And when Ryan asked for Peanuts at the bank but accidentally said something else... lol... and there's something else that me and Kris are thinking of but are having a hard time with - hmmm... but we are smiling trying to think of it! Oh, wait - memories of you and the Brother Washburn, when he told you where the RS room was!! So funny! Kris says "getting in trouble by the ward clerk for issuing a 'black market' ward directory." So many funny times - honestly!