Thursday, July 10, 2008

Dirtworker Jacob


All right, I guess there is a theme right now, or at least each of the kids have been featured the last couple of days. I know that Ryan said that he wanted to be a dirtworker when he grew up, well, today, we got to go watch my parents front yard be leveled in preparation of a new front yard and the men driving the tractor offered to let the boys ride. Remember how Ryan wanted to be a dirt worker? Well, he must have changed his mind!!! He didn't want to go anywhere near the tractor (Shoo whee!):) -- Spence would only ride with me holding him (it is kind of fun to ride on one -- but Jacob was my one brave one!

1 comments:

Sara said...

Its funny how kids change their minds! Megan is dead set on being an animal vet when she grows up. I wonder if she will change her mind when she finds out that she will have to do surgeries on the animals?