Monday, July 7, 2008

Spotlight on Ryan!

 

Yesterday, I got to sub in Spencer's primary class. In sharing time, they spotlighted Ryan. His spotlight was cute, and they gave it to me to do as I please, so I will put the questions and the responses -- enjoy!
What person in the scriptures would you want to meet? Nephi
How are you a helper to your family? Vacuum, good brother
What is your favorite hobby? Jump on the trampoline
What is your favorite thing to do with your family? Movie time
How many brothers and sisters do you have? 2 brothers 0 sisters
Share something unique about yourself. Playing in the sandbox
Who do you want to be like when you grow up and why? Dirt worker, Loves getting Dirty and it's Dangerous! :)
The last question is so Ryan! He has wanted to be so many things through the years, last night when I was reading it to Jake he said he didn't think he wanted to do that! I am sure whatever he does he will do it with all the passion there is! We are glad to have Ryan in our home!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Natalie said...

Love those kiddos! It will be interesting to see what all of our kids end up doing. Your little Ryan has a sweet heart and has always felt special to me. He will end up doing something GREAT! **It's a good idea to document the spotlight!