Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Railroad Park

Last night, we went with my mom and dad and brother and his family to the Railroad park in Scottsdale.! The boys had so much fun!

They have a really cute little train that goes around the park and Spencer and Cooper really loved riding this -- they were so excited!!

They also have a fun little carousel that the boys really enjoyed -- I don't think Cooper had ever ridden a carousel as he kept looking at the horse, and me with wide eyes just trying to figure out how it all worked.

We went to play at the fun playground, and Lauren used my camera to experiment, I told her and my mom some tips I learned in a photography class I had taken so it was fun to watch them going around trying to use the tips -- the only problem I think was the lighting wasn't the best and the shutter speeds were slow so they were a little blurry.

While Jake took Ryan and Jacob to a different play area Spencer and Grandma went exploring and found a really fun train table in a store, I had to beg him to leave when we finally were ready to go -- he had a blast! It was a super fun park, it is a real bummer that it isn't closer, because we LOVED it!

1 comments:

Sara said...

I love that railroad park! Its a fun one.