Thursday, July 31, 2008

Children's Museum of Phoenix

At the beginning of the summer, I saw an ad for the Children's Museum of Phoenix on PBS. I thought, we need to go there, but it wasn't open, and it wasn't open (brand new museum) then I forgot about it. I remembered after I started reviewing the things I wanted to do, but didn't get done with my boys before they go back to school, mental list. So, yesterday was the day! I told them to hurry and get in the car we were going somewhere -- they complied and were pretty good about just being patient to find out where we were going until the airport -- we did arrive to the museum safely, though.

The museum was super fun! They have free parking (big plus) and things for all of the boys to be entertained by. Ryan really enjoyed getting into the art things, and would have liked to do more, but brothers and time did not permit yesterday.

 

 

Spencer LOVED the kitchen and grocery store! They have a really fun conveyer belt that you can run your groceries along and then an area where you take your purchases after you are done shopping, unless you want to clean up == the kitchen has a great big brick oven that you pretend to bake your pizza.
 

Jacob LOVED the magnet wall that allowed you to figure out different paths for the golf ball to travel through the different pipes down to the basket -- I think he probably would still be standing there if I would have allowed him!
 

Anyway it is super fun and we did get a year membership if you decide to go and want some company, give us a call!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Nicole said...

That really looks like so much fun!

The Phelps said...

That looks like a lot of fun! We might have to check that out sometime with you!

Natalie said...

summer fun! love it! i'm glad you got to do that before school started. i love children museums! but ever since tots, we haven't been. life has been a little crazy! i should look into it more though!

Becky Bevans said...

Hey girl... How are you shall we go steal a minute with Elizabeth She insisted she was too busy and for me not to bother Hmmmm silly girl.