Saturday, July 12, 2008

Need YOUR Help!!

All right, I am desperate! I am trying to figure out how to print this super cute calendar that I created in Adobe Photoshop Elements -- it will be standard paper size. I need to have the design bleed to the edges. My Problem, is that my printer that I am using currently doesn't let the design bleed to the edges and makes it way off center. I decided that I would just have the pages printed at Costco or Sams, that isn't going to work either because it wants to blow up the size of the document and make the document 11x14. I am so stumped, and hopefully one of my wiser friends will have some kind of advice! Thanks!!!!!

4 comments:

RhubarbLady said...

Cousin Trisha here. Sorry, I don't know how to help with the printing. But, there is a video on youtube.com called "creating a blog list with blogger" that is the tutorial for making the kind of list that Catherine has on her blog. Plus it brought up the video when I signed into my account under the latest from Blogger Buzz.

Catherine said...

It's a new element that you can add. So when you go into the customize menu, it offers a "blog list" and then it allows you to mark what features of the blog you want included in the list.

Sara said...

You probably already tried this, but I wonder you can adjust the margins (look under page set up--its near the print button under file on my computer)?

Nicole said...

Hey my buddy! I'm really missing walking! Did you figure out your calendar dilema? I'm not for sure when I'm coming home, I'll probably leave Logan on Friday, then spend a few days in Vegas, and head to Gilbert. See ya soon! :)