Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Family Rules

Many of you probably know that I LOVE to play around on the computer. . .and I also love to do craft projects -- I know, I should get a life, but, that is another story :). A few months ago, I saw a blog that made a cute set of rules for their family -- cute, yeah, but not my style. . . but then another blog embellished their rules and made something on the COMPUTER that I totally could do. . .So, I ran with the idea, and here is the family rules that I came up with on my COMPUTER . . . don't look too close, the help on the modge podge wasn't the best, but I LOVE the way the "Rules" came out, and I just LOVE my COMPUTER :). I printed it on as 20x30 print at Costco, grabbed a half inch of foam board and modge podge and less than fifteen dollars later. . . here you go!

 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Sara said...

Wow I love that!

The Brown Life said...

CUTE!

Nicole said...

Looks awesome! Good job!

Browns said...

That turned out way cute and we had fun at the St. Patricks day party!

Emily said...

I love it! You are so creative, I am going to have to try that sometime!