Monday, March 1, 2010

Valentine Madness

So, I finally downloaded the images from my calendar to my computer -- I know, how hard can it really be. . .but, I have had tons of computer issues. . .so, we are rocking and rolling again. . .
I wanted to post my Valentine's that we did for the boys this year to give to their classmates. . .Annually, someone in my family has given the shovel with I dig you and Kisses, I love the way they look, and the boys think it is fun to give them out. . .this year, Ryan and Spencer gave them out.

 

Since Spencer is in two preschools, and gave out I dig you to his preschool last year, I know, I am so lame, I didn't want him to have the same Valentine, we came up with, "Valentine, you blow me away" and gave those to his classmates.
 

 

Jacob came home from school on the day before the Valentine's party, and announced that he wanted to give Valentine's to his class. Valentine, I "chews" you with a pack of gum was my in a pinch solution.
 

Valentines for school was fun!

0 comments: