Monday, November 14, 2011

Halloween 2011

We had a great Halloween this year -- I was kind of sad that we had to not hold our traditional Halloween party this year -- I was so glad too. Too many things going on and one crazy mom was all I didn't need. Our old renters moved out and we spent the day cleaning and getting ready for the new renters. Ugggh. Halloween happened though. We had a blast -- we went to our friends and had soup and then went trick or treating with our friends the Cowarts -- my boys are getting too old. They didn't want to stop. We went for almost two hours.

 

This year, Ryan didn't like the options I gave him for Halloween. So he came up with his own costume. I was kind of bummed that he didn't do one that he designed a few weeks earlier but he was cute -- I think it ended up being a hobo.
 

Spencer LOVED his costume this year. Loved, loved, loved. He really enjoyed being an FBI agent. I was quite surprised that he went with this choice, it was my favorite but not what I thought he would go with.
 

We had some pictures taken for our Chirstmas card, and I had my friend take pics of the boys in their costumes (at least Jacob and Spencer) and Jacob went into character of ninja and climbed the shed.
 
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: