Monday, November 14, 2011

The Mediteranean Sea

Now, I already blogged that I don't have any pictures of my trip to Italy -- jerk Spaniard -- Jake and I got to spend a couple of days in Spain with my parents. Barcelona, is amazing. I really thought the weather was pretty good. Sunday was kind of cold. In fact, except of Saturday's rain, and Sunday's rain it was perfect. We took advantage of the rainy weather and kind of cooler temps, to see the vacant Mediterranean sea (I guess nudist like to frequent the beach at times). Seeing the Med was amazing, Sunday it wasn't as blue as I had heard, but I saw the blue the days after.

 

I loved having Jake vacation with me. We both agreed that we need to go away by ourselves more often.
 

I think we need to go to beaches more often, they are so relaxing. Loved it.
 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Mike and Maradel said...

We are SO glad you both came.