Sunday, November 6, 2011

Our Adventure in Rome

Jake and I left on Thursday for Rome, Italy and Spain. We got to Rome on Friday, and got lost from the train station to the hotel. The hotel, was advertised as two minutes from the terminal. It was only two minutes, if you have a map and know where you are going. Those are TWO big IFS. We asked for directions, and every person we asked gave us different directions. I wanted to throw my arms around the person who told me the hotel was down the street.

We enjoyed seeing many of the sites and really enjoyed our time in Rome. I took some Fabulous pictures -- really, AMAZING, really. The sad part, we don't have them. No camera, no passport. Happy day. More on that another day, hopefully we will download some of the pictures of the places, maybe even we will be in there. . .

0 comments: