Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Krispy Kreme Visit

We went on a Wiggles and Giggles field trip today to Krispy Kreme Doughnuts! YUMMY! We brought Justin Friend with us and boy were the preschoolers excited -- the thought of seeing how one of their favorite treats is made?! Yummers! Spencer could hardly contain his excitement, let's be honest, he was climbing on everything, I am sure the other customers were thinking, can't you control your child?!

 

The boys and girls were so cute, all of us had to wear our own Krispy Kreme hat. . .
 

Krispy Kreme has discontinued letting the kids make their own sprinkled doughnut, so we had to buy them, I think they are really smart, let the kids see them making sprinkle doughnuts, but then tell us you can buy whatever you want. . .go figure :)
 

Of course we couldn't not get a doughnut, so we got our doughnuts and took them to the park and then I "chased" the boys around with a camera, ok, so I was in the mood to take pictures, I thought some of them looked good on the little screen, but well, not so good on the big screen, anyway, we had a fun time!
 
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Looks yummy! I'm going to have to make a krispy kreme run sometime!

Sara said...

I have forgotten they give tours. I'll have to try that one time. Looks like the boys had a fun time!

Mike and Maradel said...

This is too cute. They do sound good, too!

Owen & Jenell Family said...

Love Krispy Kreme! Cute pictures.

Allie said...

My mouth is watering just thinking about those donuts! Looks like a lot of fun, all of the pictures are so cute!

Natalie said...

It was a blast! I have to say, I LOVE donuts! Especially right now!!

But dang, Tots couldn't enjoy it as much. Did you notice how pale she looked in the photo? Poor thing...her ear must have been killing her.