Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Eve & Day

We had a wonderful Christmas Eve and Day at our house this year. My Grandma and Great Aunt Eleanor were able to join Marlene & Jon for the festivities. Mexican Food was the food of choice Christmas Eve and it was delicious and after a wonderful video presentation that we love to watch every year it was time for some gifts. Drew and Lauren dropped by with Cooper and Georgia that night and we loved seeing them. On Christmas Day, Santa found his way to our house, after trying to get our kids up (they finally got up at 8:30) we had Christmas and cousins and Aunts and Uncles over for Breakfast -- we had a super fun day, all in all! I loved getting to go back to bed after everyone left and sleeping for several hours! I was glad to get to enjoy Christmas with my family and reflect on the true meaning of Christmas and the love that we share as family and the love our Savior gives so freely!

 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Brown Life said...

We sure missed you guys. Hope you are doing well and I am glad that Spencer is doing better. Take care

Sara said...

I can't believe your kids slept in until 8:30! My kids slept until 7:00 which I thought was a little late. I am glad you guys had a great christmas! Cameron woke up at 4:30am (luckily his dad and him were in another room!)