Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Final Christmas Projects


I got my computer back Friday, and worked all night to get my calendar for Jake's family done, and it is in the mail along with my Christmas cards today! I can breathe a big sigh of relief! Hopefully, there aren't too many mistakes in the calendar, I think both the Brown and DeGraffenried calendars turned out really cute. I need to scan a copy of my Christmas card in, the Wheeler's did them this year, and they are so cute. . .Jake was puzled why I was killing myself to get hem out, and said I shouldn't worry about it under the circumstances, but I told him I liked them enough to kill myself to get them out. Hopefully, Christmas craziness is coming to a close for everyone and we can enjoy the season! Merry Christmas, and your cards will get there a day or two after Christmas, but they will get there!

3 comments:

Owen & Jenell Family said...

deana love your slide show. the pictures look really cute of the calenders. Hope you had a merry christmas. we have your present. We haven't sent it yet. I was over the primary christmas program and couldn't think of anything else for awhile. Love you. I have been thinking alot of you and your family. Hope all is well. Love Jenell

Nicole said...

WOW! Super good job on that! That looks like lots and lots of work!

LeAnne said...

Oh Deena, I loved hearing about your trip. I miss you sooo much! Poor Spencer I'm glad he is better. We had a great Christmas, so much better than last year. I hope you had a great Christmas also. I love you and you are awesome. Love LeAnne